This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency official information, news, or instructions would be posted here.
- TOWN CLERK ATTENTION beginning SEPTEMBER 1ST THERE WILL BE NEW YEAR-ROUND HOURS OF OPERATION FOR THE TOWN TRANSFER STATION
NEW Hours Monday 10 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8 AM to 4 PM
Wednesday and Sunday Closed
If the transfer station is closed due to a holiday, the hours of operation for the day following the holiday shall be the same as the day on which the holiday falls, except if the holiday falls on a Saturday. There will no longer be a distinction between summer hours and winter hours. Residents may obtain a copy of the new hours from the Transfer Station or at the Town Clerk’s Office at the Town Hall.
- The Town of Little Compton Hazard Mitigation Committee is currently engaged in drafting a
Plan to become less vulnerable to natural disasters, and your participation is important to
the development of the Plan. Please choose the below link to participate in the Town of Little Compton Storm Safety Questionaire 2015:
Town of Little Compton Storm Safety Questionnaire 2015
- *** Special Announcement ***
The Little Compton 2015 Statistical revaluation begins July 6th. For more detailed information please download and view this Press Release.
- For Community Events please see the below resources:
- Annual Transfer Station stickers are available for purchase in the Town Clerk’s Office for a fee of $5 each. Download the Town Recycling Pamphlet for more information. Interested in learning more? Go to the Recycle Together RI.
- For Recycling Do's and Don'ts, Please Click Here
- Struggling to make your mortgage payment? Download the Rhode Island Housing Help Center flyer to explore your options.
- Flood Maps: residents can view their flood map by inserting their property address on the FEMA.gov website and then following any further instructions.
- The CTY Connect Emergency Notification System is now active. Click here for more info.
- The Town is seeking volunteers to assist during events where the town needs to open a Medical Emergency Point of Distribution Site, such as a town-wide flu clinic. No prior medical experience is required for most of the voluntary positions. For further details, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
This information is compiled and made available as a public service by the Town of Little Compton, Rhode Island. However, the Town makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of the information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.