This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency official information, news, or instructions would be posted here.
- 00 This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency official information, news, or instructions would be posted here.
- The Assessors’ Office has completed the Statistical Revaluation for 2012.
- The Town Assessors Office has uploaded a series of forms and announcements to the documents page.
- Annual Transfer Station stickers are available for purchase in the Town Clerk’s Office for a fee of $5 each. Download the 2013 Recycling Pamphlet for more information. Interested in learning more? Go to the RI Resource Recovery Corporation.
- Struggling to make your mortgage payment? Download the Rhode Island Housing Help Center flyer to explore your options.
- Flood Maps: residents can view their flood map by inserting their property address on the FEMA.gov website and then following any further instructions.
- The CTY Connect Emergency Notification System is now active. Click here for more info.
- The Town is seeking volunteers to assist during events where the town needs to open a Medical Emergency Point of Distribution Site, such as a town-wide flu clinic. No prior medical experience is required for most of the voluntary positions. For further details, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
This information is compiled and made available as a public service by the Town of Little Compton, Rhode Island. However, the Town makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of the information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.