This is only a test. If this had been an actual emergency official information, news, or instructions would be posted here.
- TOWN CLERK ATTENTION a few residents have received notification from a group claiming to need $83 to copy important documents about your land title. You should not pay this fee. Your deed may be copied at a rate of $1.50 per page anytime the Clerks Office is open. If you have questions please call 635-4400
- *** NOTICE FOR “REVALUATION 2015” ***
In the next few days Taxpayers should receive by mail, a letter informing you of the New Valuation for your property.
This letter will also inform you how to arrange an informal discussion about your 2015 property value with a Vision Representative in the Little Compton Town Hall.
These letters will provide all the necessary detail for making an appointment.
Please do not contact the Assessors’ Office as we cannot make an appointment for you.
Thank you for your understanding as the Town continues through the necessary statistical revaluation process as prescribed by Law.
- *** Special Announcement ***
The Little Compton 2015 Statistical revaluation begins July 6th. For more detailed information please download and view this Press Release.
- For Community Events please see the below resources:
- Annual Transfer Station stickers are available for purchase in the Town Clerk’s Office for a fee of $5 each. Download the Town Recycling Pamphlet for more information. Interested in learning more? Go to the Recycle Together RI.
- For Recycling Do's and Don'ts, Please Click Here
- Struggling to make your mortgage payment? Download the Rhode Island Housing Help Center flyer to explore your options.
- Flood Maps: residents can view their flood map by inserting their property address on the FEMA.gov website and then following any further instructions.
- The CTY Connect Emergency Notification System is now active. Click here for more info.
- The Town is seeking volunteers to assist during events where the town needs to open a Medical Emergency Point of Distribution Site, such as a town-wide flu clinic. No prior medical experience is required for most of the voluntary positions. For further details, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
This information is compiled and made available as a public service by the Town of Little Compton, Rhode Island. However, the Town makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of the information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.